Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Pit Fall and Creativity

Lately I've been bombarded by essay questions for my grad school application. I was having a writer's block moment just to write about my own personal statement. This blog is the result of me finally coming to realization I don't give a damn anymore and write out what is in my mind without the fear of being judge by you readers (note: I "might" have dyslexia, although this is not clinically diagnose yet). I'm gonna write how I want it to be with grammar errors like a 5th graded and with emoticon expression. If you are reading this, you should probably know me by now the chronicles in my life and

1. You are a close friend of mine that I am willing to share this blog with you OR
2. You are a stranger who just so happen to stumble on my blog.

The main theme for this blog is motivation. I am going to share with you and remind some motivating ideas to myself. We all have pit fall moments in life where you sometimes feel like you don't want to get out of bed and face the misery you know is about to happen. But like what Ben Affleck said "it's not about falling down,  cause that'a about to happen. It's all about getting back up on your feet after that".

Here comes the favorite subject in this blog, MEN:
Occasionally  Most of the time you will find me rambling and bashing about how much I hate men, because of the disappointment I experience with them in life. But that doesn't mean there aren't any good men out there in this world. The nice ones are either already taken, or like what Anthony says, are hiding under their shell. It's just going to take me awhile to adjust back and trust this gender again consider after what happen to my life; my parents almost got a divorce two summers ago. I've already forgiven my dad but it takes time to heal and conversation are awkward now between me and my dad. And the fact that I just got out of an abusive relationship with my ex-bf (physically and financially), these all have change my point of view in life and the way I associate with men.

If you know me by now, this isn't something new that I've been bitching about to you how my ex-bf is an asshole and a douche towards my friends. Yea, he is part of this inspiration for this blog. We all have that ex-bf in life who tries to pull you down and make you feel bad about yourself. Dating him was the worse, it brought out the devil in me while I was dating him. Magendren is right, if I am still currently dating him, I would have never progress in my life and advance in my career. I was dating a kid back then, he still is a kid. I do take credit for his current job though. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, he wouldn't got that job at Amazon.com right now. It was just one day, that's all it takes to turn this kid into a super asshole. He got that job because I was nice enough to stop by his apartment that day after class to wake him up from bed at 2pm, when he is too demotivated to even get out and go to his class (which he was failing and planning to drop out of college), and push him to dress up, print copies of his resume and go with me to the career fair on campus. The rest later was history, he got offer a job with Amazon.com and moved to Seattle last summer, he was earning a lot of money but still makes me pay for his stuff and dinners, we got into a physical fight (I almost called the cops on him) while living together over the summer, I moved out and we broke up. He moved on pretty fast consider we've been dating more than a year, and it less than two weeks he found a rebound whore sugar mama to be his new squeeze and she apparently is willing to spend money buying new shoes and lodging for him. She is probably doing this to get a green card, and he for her money and manipulating her for stuff, the usual.

ANYWAYS....back to this blog, consider such event a motivation to motive me to do better in life than him. It taught me a lesson at least, that a woman should not rely on a men for security of whatever kind. Men these days are different than back in the old days where there are gentlemen and manners. There are a few gentlemen, FEW and mostly taken already. You are lucky if you came across one.

Motivation movie for the day: Legally Blonde -the moment where you walk up to you ex-bf and tell him how it feels great to get accepted for the internship with this law firm for this big case and yell out aloud YES ! Rubbing it back into his face for thinking that you aren't smart enough for him or for Harvard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment